What is Assisted Living?

Assisted Living residences provide housing and a range of support services for seniors and persons with disabilities who have difficulty living independently and require assistance with the challenge of day-to-day activities. Typically individuals or couples interested in Assisted Living will already be receiving home care services provided by either the Regional Health Authority (RHA) or by family members.

It is recommended that interested applicants contact the Home Care Coordinator located within in the Primary Health Care Centre at the Niverville Heritage Centre to arrange for an assessment. The assessment will ensure enough care will be provided for the individual

Small Suite


Large Suite

What is Supportive Living?

Supportive Care is the next level of care available at Niverville Credit Union Manor. Individuals requiring Supportive Care services generally cannot live safely or independently at home even with home care services. Residents in Supportive Care receive additional care and attention as a Home Care Attendant is available to provide 24/7 assistance.

An important distinction between Assisted Living and Supportive Care application process is that an individual must be paneled by the Regional Health Authority prior to being considered for admission to the Supportive Care residence. Couples are encouraged to apply together even if one spouse does not require Supportive Care services and each application is evaluated on a case by case basis

Video Tours

Small Suite

Large Suite


  • 3 meals per day plus snacks – 7 days per week
  • Weekly housekeeping services
  • Weekly laundry services
  • Recreation and Activities
  • Alzheimer’s and Dementia Support
  • Garbage Pick Up


You may download a Manor application here.  Please submit applications to the NCU Manor Client Services Manager at 100-111 2nd Ave South, Niverville MB.