This statement is being released to our Residents, their families, our Team Leaders, Board Members, Stakeholders including our Town Council and CAO and SHSS Leadership.
This memo is to inform you that we were just informed that one of our Team Members has tested positive for Covid 19.
The Team Member was one of our staff working on Prairie in Heritage Life PCH. This person’s last shift was December 31, 2020 from 3 to 11 PM.
Public Health has been notified and the instructions are;
- All residents in Prairie Rose will be quarantined in their room.
- All residents will be tested on Tuesday.
- All residents will have their meals delivered to their rooms.
- There have been NO Covid symptoms that lead us to believe that any of the residents have the virus. The test on Tuesday will confirm.
- ALL VISITS IN THE PCH ARE HEREBY CANCELLED UNTIL WE ARE CLEARED TO ALLOW VISITS.
- Designated Caregivers – please be prepared to assist IF there ends up being an outbreak with the residents. I stress IF.
- Crocus Cove may also be impacted and we are waiting for instructions.
With the interaction with Public Health the media will be notified. Please be assured that at this stage it is only one of our staff that is positive. It has been 72 hours since their last shift with none of our residents showing the Covid symptoms.
More information will be circulated as we have information to share.
As noted before things are changing so very quickly across Canada and within the Province of Manitoba. We will keep you informed as we can on our Website but again ask for patience if these changes happen too quickly or for changes you personally feel we should have implemented already.
If you have any questions please contact the undersigned.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Officer of Finance and HR
Niverville Heritage Centre Campus
P: 204.388.5000 ext. 211